Most Popular Links
Please email your list serve request to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Subscribe" in the subject line. Include your name and the email address you would like the updates sent to.
COUNTIES: STAY CONNECTED
If you would like to receive updates from the MHSOAC with information that is relevant to counties, please email email@example.com with "Subscribe to Counties" in the subject line. Include your name, county, and the email address you would like the updates sent to.
Need Immediate Help?
If you are in crisis now or need to speak with a professional counselor, click below to get immediate help.
Notice of Intent to Award Triage Personnel Grants
- Notice of Intent to Award Triage Personnel Grants - 01/23/2014
Steinberg Announces Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant PRograM
MHSOAC 2013 Report to the Governor and legislature
MHSOAC 2014 Strategic Plan
INVESTMENT IN MENTAL HEALTH WELLNESS ACT OF 2013 - RFA DOCUMENTS
- Cover Letter
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment B.1.
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 4.1.
MHSOAC ANNOUNCES NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD CONTRACT - CSS TRACKING, MONITORING, AND EVALUATION SYSTEM
Q&A From Bidders Conference on October 25, 2013
Prop 63 mobile app is now available
This new mobile web app enables you to search for county programs. Simply scan the QR Code and it will take you directly there.
The mobile app URL is: http://apps.cta.ca.gov/prop63/
Release of css monitoring system Contract rfp:
You are invited to review and respond to this Request for Proposal (RFP), for the CSS Monitoring System Contract, entitled RFP 13MHSOAC008.
The California Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (MHSOAC or Commission) is seeking an experienced Contractor with demonstrated success performing large-scale evaluations of mental health systems to develop and pilot a system to track, monitor, and evaluate client outcomes within the Community Services and Supports (CSS) component of the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA), among other activities and deliverables to be named in this Request for Proposal (RFP). In submitting a proposal, a proposer must comply with the instructions found herein.
CSS Monitoring System RFP: RFP 13MHSOAC008
Bidder Questions and Answers
The above RFP is now posted to BidSync www.bidsync.com at https://www.bidsync.com/DPX/ca/cdgs?ac=view&auc=1947344
final evaluation master plan
This Evaluation Master Plan was developed for the Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission to chart its course on evaluation activity for the next 3-5 years.
MHSOAC 2013 Work Plan
NAMI'S LIST OF PROP 63 MHSA PROGRAMS IN CALIFORNIA
FY 13-14 ANNUAL UPDATE SUBMITTALS
- Please submit electronic copies to:
Hard copies may be forwarded to:
Attn: Plan Review
1300 17th Street, Suite 1000
Sacramento, CA 95811
- FY 13-14 Annual Update Instructions
- FY 13-14 MHSA County Certification
- FY 13-14 MHSA County Fiscal Accountability Certification
- FY 13-14 Funding Summary
FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Submittals
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Letter
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Instructions
- MHSA County Compliance Certification Form
- MHSA County Fiscal Accountability Certification Form
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Fiscal Forms
County MHSA Plan and Update ompliance Checklist
NEXT COMMISSION MEETING
March 27, 2014
1325 J Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Next Community ForumFebruary 20, 2014
3:00 - 6:30 PM
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
1800 Powell Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
MHSOAC Community Forum Reports 2012-13
- 2012-13 Community Forum Annual Report
- Highlights from the Loma Linda Community Forum
- Highlights from the Rohnert Park Community Forum
On the radio
The Los Angeles-based Free Your Mind Projects radio show is now showcasing the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which highlights Prop 63. The Free Your Mind Projects radio show can be heard on the weekends on the following stations:
KABC AM 790 (Los Angeles) Saturdays at 8 p.m.
KNEW AM 960 (San Francisco) Saturdays at 6 p.m.
KMJ FM 105.9 (Fresno) Sundays at 6 a.m.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment as Zima Creason joins Jennifer Whitney to discuss Mental Health America California's Wellness Works! - mental health training for the workplace.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which aired on 7/6/13 and 7/7/13 with Dr. Rocco Cheng, Pacific Clinics and Research Director for cultural competency for Prop 63 funding. Dr. Cheng talks about the importance of cultural competence in outreach and prevention and early intervention.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which aired on 6/29/13 and 6/30/13 with Stephanie Carlson from the El Dorado County Health and Services Department. Stephanie shares what mental health first aid actually is, and talks about the specifics of the training program to help spread its use!
MHSA Prevention, Early Intervention and Innovation Report of Findings
In the News
According to this survey of 1,200 California voters, when asked whether hiring a school counselor or a police officer would be more effective at preventing violence, voters chose counselors by a margin of more than two to one (67% to 26%).
Prop 63 Insert in Sacramento News & Review -- "Hope on the Horizon" - 11/22/2013
Six people share their experience with mental illness and their road to recovery.
Five people tell their stories of how Proposition 63 programs have changed their lives. Plus, lists of resources for El Dorado, Placer, Yolo, Nevada, and Sacramento counties.